Business excursion to "VkusVill": training in the fastest growing and most "turquoise" company in Russia
March 7, 2018
“Any problem that arises along the way is a driver which helps us to move forward. When thinking about the problem and trying to find a solution, you begin to develop and improve yourself. The biggest problem in any business is just indifference”
Andrey Krivenko, the founder of the retail company "VkusVill"
Why is "VkusVill" actually unique?
- All processes in the company are built from the customer’s point of perspective, and not from the "wants" of management
- A high level of automation allows you see any data on the company without employing additional staff time
- The only retail network in Russia with the Fresh category products accounting for 70% of the assortment
- The company does not have strict budgets, job descriptions or rules
- Trust is the basic principle of the company
- Word of mouth is the main channel for the influx of new customers
- Every year the company doubles in size and does it solely on its own funds
Key points of the training
- Visit a "VkusVill" store: Business processes of the retail network, specialty products, IT-technologies, communication with line personnel.
- Exploring the organization of the " turquoise" management system of "VkusVill": How does the company manage to follow the principles of the "turquoise" model, while doubling each year?
- Advertising and promotion management: The main differences from classical marketing, loyalty programs, and a Telegram bot as a new tool.
- How the company builds the communications with customers.
- Brand management of the organization: Rules for forming an assortment, all about CTM, organization of the work of product managers.
In order to make participation in the program more useful personally for you, we expect questions relevant to your business, which we will try to answer during the event.
How it was in Autumn 2017
Reviews from formers participants
“First of all, many thanks to all the organizers of the event. The trip was extremely productive in many ways.The VkusVill company is close to us not only by the format strategy (in which we took a lot for ourselves, and we will work out in the near future), but also on the management approach. The principles of the turquoise organization seemed interesting to us, and I think in the near future, we will try to apply them in our own business. We were very pleased by the openness of the company.”
Maxim Pavlov, founder of "Private Shop", Krasnoyarsk
“Thank you for the opportunity to visit the leader of our industry! The trip was not in vain. Companies that are booming now in Russia share a few key points. These are: the absence of fines for employees, trust in employees, honesty and openness to customers. Constant, daily feedback from customers. At first glance, everything is simple, but the implementation of each of these principles to the end, without any references, asterisks and additional conditions - is a huge achievement. We thank the Vkusvill company for your example!”
Andrey Ibragimov, co-founder of the retail network, Ufa